Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stockings! At Christmas Card Challenges.

This week the inspiration for our weekly Christmas Card Challenge comes from Stockings!

Although we hang stockings to celebrate the Epiphany on Jan. 06 and not for Christmas, stockings are part of our Christmas decor. I love them! I have some that each year I hang on my wall or next to a bed and it's always a pleasure to see them, even if they are empty!

This is the card I've made:
I've used another fun stamps from Deidre Mosher Designs on Etsy. I bought it a long ago and I'm happy to have finally used it! That mouse is SO cute!
The patterned paper comes from the Stocking Fillers paper pad from Firts Edition and the digi was colored with Copics and embellished with rhinestones and pearls.

Christmas will be here in less than 6 months, so it's time to take your Christmas papers and embellies out and start making cards!

If you need inspiration, have a look at all the fabulous and inspiring creations from our DT!

3 comments:

  1. Love the use of non-traditional colors - so soft and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit. I like this card and the card before from the mice!
    Greetings Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors and the background paper!

    ReplyDelete