Sunday, July 21, 2013

Snowflakes in July!

Here I am ready with another card for Christmas Card Challenges!

Blogger still has problems but I've found out a way to write a post without losing it, it's enough I don't leave the page!

This week the theme is: SNOWFLAKES!

I love snowflakes in my Christmas cards and in general, it's a shape I adore. I still remember a lovely snowflake pendant with diamonds I saw in St. Moritz 14 years ago... it was so sparkly... I don't have a passion for jewellery and I couldn't afford it, but it was sooo beautiful....

Well, let's gor back to less expensive snowflakes... This is my card:

I found a set of tiny and small snowflakes stamps I bought last year at Muji during the sale and I started stamping them with silver ink on the front of the card.
The image is from PennyBlack, colored with Copics in traditional Christmas colors. It's one of my favourite ever!
Then I added two snowflakes punched from a glittered cardstock from DCVW.

Have a look at all the fabulous creations from the other DT member of Christmas Card Challenges: I'm always amazed to see all their cards and projects!

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite stamps (and I don't own it!). I smile everytime I see it. Lovely card Monica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little hedgehog image! I have a hedgehog stamp somewhere....need to find it! So CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anch'io ho questo timbro, lo adoro! Card magnifica colorata benissimo!
    vive-lavi

    ReplyDelete