Friday, July 26, 2013

A Funny Christmas Tree.

Inspired by this fortnight challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge where "O is for O' Christmas Tree" I've managed to make a card using a stamp I've had for ages.
I colored it a while ago so I just had to choose papers and embellishments. I actually didn't think it could be so easy to finish the card and I'm very pleased with the result.

Here's my card:
This funny Christmas tree girl is Christmas Tree Toodles from Broken Box Stock (available here as a digi stamp and here in a colored version).
I used my Copics and lots of glitter while the papers are from Carta Bella. Isn't she lovely?

This card is for the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: O is for O' Christmas Tree

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright, fun card. Thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun stamp! And love the bright colours!
    Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin'.
    Pia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image and a beautiful fun and bright card. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July Challenge, and good luck.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card.
    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very nice card. Cute stamp and great papers. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous Christmas card, thank you for much for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete