Friday, July 5, 2013

There's a Mouse in my Stocking!

I've had a bunch of these little mice from Pennyblack stamped and colored for more than one year, maybe tow years. but I didn't manage to make the right card with them.

A few weeks ago I found some little kraft cards and, inspired by ABC Christmas Challenge this week (M is for Mouse) I made a card in no time!

This one:

I've found the perfect paper from the Christmas Village paper pad from First Edition and, with a few extras, the card was finished!
Isn't he cute?
I think I'll do a couple more!

This card is for the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: M for men or Mice
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge: Use Something New (the card)
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for July: Anything Goes

and

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge # 131: All Wrapped Up!
(Thanks Hazel!)

172 days to Christmas and... I've lost the count of my new Christmas cards....!


6 comments:

  1. Awww this is so cute - and I love the background paper and the little bells with the twine - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July - your little mouse looks well wrapped up, so you could also enter this for my http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/chnc-131-all-wrapped-up.html - would love to see it there too - closes at 22:00 UK time this evening x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding for CHNC challenge 131 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is your image, and love the old vintage tones you used with it, Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little mousey! Thanks for playing along week at Holly Jolly!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image and you've colored it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...so sweet! Love the bells too!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete