Thursday, July 25, 2013

Teachers.

This week I'm inspired by teachers for my cards... I have a few drafts on my table next to some Christmas cards and I'm quite excited to see how they'll turn out!

School finished at the beginning of June here and will start middle September but it seems that things are different around the world: somewhere have just finished, somewhere else are about to start again. That's why I decided I needed some more teachers cards for my shop.

This is the first one I've made:
Again, I've used a card from Lasting Impressions which was hidden in my stash (it seems that since I re-discovered my embossing templates and stuff, every image I color is perfect on a Lasting Impression card blank!).
The image is Teacher Toodle from Broken Box Stock which I colored with Copics (but there is a colored version available here if you prefer) and, of course, touches of glitter here and there.

What a sassy teacher!

This card is for the following challenges:
That Craft Place Challenge: It's a Girl Thing

7 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the image!! Thanks for joining in at That Craft Place x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love the card base very nice, thanks for entering into the cutie pie challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. I liked it a lot. Any teacher would be glad receiving one of those cards. Like the embossed strips.

    Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week and good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your card with that super sweet image, perfect for a teacher!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar this week.

    Hugs,
    Linda
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card.
    Thanks for playing with the Divas and Cuties this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this time xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! That embossing looks great and really sets off your image perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete