Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wishes...

Have you ever wished upon a star?
I have.
And sometimes my wish has come true... even when it was not a perfect wish and it would have been better not to wish...

Anyway, for this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges we have to use background stamps and I wished I had more... well, I wished I had at least one.

In fact, it seems that among my tons of stamps there's not a background stamp so I had to create one.

I made this card:

The tiny star stamp is from a set by The Alley Way Stamps while the sweet mouse is from PennyBlack. I stamped the stars with white ink on a metallic card I found in my stash and simply added the mouse stamp colored with Copics.

My fellow DT members have probably more inspiring background stamps to use in their cards so have a look at all their amazing creations:

 
That's all for this Sunday! See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Ya always have to wish! And this wishing star card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete