Sunday, June 30, 2013

Challenge # 31 at Christmas Card Challenges

What a fun challenge this week at Christmas Card Challenges: PAPER PIECING!

It's an easy technique that I often forget to use, so I was happy to make a card using one of my pretty patterned papers!

This sweet girl is from Stampavie and I chose her for her dress and night cap were big enough to be cut from patterned paper.
I found two pieces of a pink paper with holly on it (I think it was from Papermania) and a small yellow piece which I used for the moon. Although coloring is my favorite part of a project, it was lovely to add only a few colors here and there!
I then chose a lilac card and added glittered and patterned papers found in UK magazines over the years.

Don't forget to have a look at the fabulous creations of our DT members!

177 days to Christmas and 15 cards are made!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Monica. I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, I fell in love with your card the moment I saw it. Makes me want to be young again...she just looks so cute and cuddly.--Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Monica. I like the cute image.

    ReplyDelete