Thursday, June 20, 2013

Elegance.

Isn't he elegant?

I've had this Kraftin' Kimmie stamp for ages (I guess it's been retired...) but I never made a card with it, although it was one of the first images I colored with Copics markers.

I wanted a very clean and sobre card, suitable for a man's birthday, so I chose a card from DCWV and just added a matching organza ribbon with little hearts and two pink pearls matching the cup.

I want to enter a contest over at Kraftin' Kimmie Blog with this card, so I keep my fingers crossed!!!

And I also want to enter the following challenges:
Cards for men Challenge # 12: Boys Will Be Boys
Creative Creations Challenge # 12: For Your Dad / Masculine

3 comments:

  1. Oh I agree...he is very elegant, especially with his navy top hat! Great masculine card.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Brill stamp for any male occasion x

    Thank you for playing along with us this week at Creative Creations Challenges. Hope to see you again soon and good luck!

    Jill
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun male card! Love the blues! So glad you joined us for our boys will be boys challenge at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete