Saturday, June 1, 2013

Inspiration Saturdays: Quick & Easy Tags

HAPPY SATURDAY!

Here I am ready to inspire you with something quick and easy.

We all need some tags on hand to add a special message to a gift or bunch of flowers and today I'll show you how to make them in a very quick way.

Colored digis are particularly useful to make quick projects. 
I'm not a fan of pre-colored digis because I like to color and I think it is the best part of my creative moments, but sometimes I must admit they are very useful.

First, when you are in a hurry.
Second, when you print small images.

Today, I've decided to make some pretty tags. 

First, I copied the tag shapes on a white embossed paper and cut them:

 I inked the edges with a color matching my colored digi:

I printed my digis on a piece of cardstock and cut them:

I finally made some halos using some gold wire and a pencil:

I then gathered all my supplies in pretty containers, I added rhinestones, ribbons and sentiments:

And that's how they turned out:
Aren't they cute? And super quick!
In half an hour you can make a batch of them and have them ready every time you need to add a special touch to a thank you gift or bunch of flowers or cookies or...

This lovely angel is available in Broken Box Stock shop: she is Angel Toodle, available here in color and here as a black and white digi stamp. 

I'm entering my tags into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Very cute, and a great idea to have a bunch on hand. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags....Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky & Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab idea,loving them ,thankyou for joining us over on divas by designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, love the cute image and the yellow ribbon is gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with Diva's By Design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete