Sunday, June 23, 2013

Another Card for the Kraftin' Kimmie Guest Contest

I don't know how but yesterday I managed to finish another card to enter the Kraftin' Kimmie Guest Contest.
I had been working on it for a few days, adding details here and there without being able to put them all together. Finally, I decided that my Saturday chores could be postponed for at least 30 minutes and I finished it.

She is Diana from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps which I mounted on a big square card by Dovecraft. I added a flower border cut from an old Heidi Grace patterned cardstock. The two striped pieces of paper are the back of the Heidi Grace cardstock.
There's also the version for baby boys but I still have to finish it.

After a few years, I finally managed to put my Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps into good use! I have two more, hope to use them soon!

This card is for the following challenges:
ABC Challenge: P for Pretty in Pink

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous baby card.Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love your cute image and lay-out. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.
    X - Natalie - X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Lollipop Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that hand cut flower border - really sets it all off. Thanks for joining us at the Lollipop Ladies -we love company!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet. Your flower border is lovely. Perfect for this sweet card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable baby card!! The image is so sweet. And your pink dotted paper is perfect for our Musks with spots challenge. Thanks for playing with The Lollipop Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete