Thursday, June 13, 2013

For the Boys.

I once saw a Christmas card made with a funny fish and I immediately headed to The Alley Way Stamps and bought the set.

It is called Castaways and has lots of lovely images and, with my favourite one, I made this:

Isn't it super cute?

I had these tags from Ikea so I simply stamped the fish, colored it with my Copic markers, added a ric rac ribbon, a punched heart and a sweet message.
I made lots of them... it was such a fun!

I'm entering my little tag into the following challenges:
The Cutie Pie Challenge # 46: One for the Kids
Cards for Men Challenge # 12: Boys Will Be Boys
ABC CHallenge # 32: I Heart Animals

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun, this would really appeal to my son, love the funky fish image. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag !! I love that the basic tag was shop bought and you personalised it! the fish is very cute ! LOVE it ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tag so much! Fantastic image. Fab male tag! Thanks for sharing and playing at Here Come The Boys 'Use Ribbon' Challenge, that's not an easy one on a guys make! Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun tag. any little boy would love thisThank you for joining us at cutie pies.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete