Saturday, June 22, 2013

Inspiration Saturdays: Baby Shower Tags

I've recently finished party decorations for a sweet little girl's birthday and was inspired to make something similar to one of the things I created for her:

Cupcake toppers for a Baby Shower!


Let's start from the beginning...

I first chose my cardstock, printed a page of It's a boy! and It's a Girl messages and a page of tiny little baby carriages from Broken Box Stock (you will find the black & white here available as a freebie and a lovely colored trio of baby carriages here):

I then punched my cardstock scalloped circles, my circles with messages and carefylly cut each carriage which I previously colored with Copic markers and some glitter:

Et voilĂ ! With the help of glue and 3D dots I had a bunch of little decorations that can be used as tags, that can be glued to a lollipop stick and turned into cupcake toppers or can be used on cards or party favours!

I'm sorry I don't have any new baby coming... I could have used some!

This project is for the following challenges:
Creative Inspiration Challenge # 219: New Baby / A Card for a Child
Alphabet Challenge: J is for Jiffy (CAS)
Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge: Anything Goes

 

5 comments:

  1. how adorable and cute!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, These are absolutely gorgeous!! Too cute. Thought I'd check out your blog...from a fellow CCC DT member, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation hun! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea - thanx for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice card!
    I love your card .
    Can you please you on my blog, and if you want you can become a Member , please?

    ReplyDelete