Thursday, June 6, 2013

K is for Kept Safe

A super-quick post today to show you what I created for the ABC Christmas Challenge.

The theme is K is for Kept Safe: use something you have tucked away to keep safe.
I bought this pretty notebook in Milan a while ago while visiting my sister. I love the color, the size, the dots, the elastic band... everything!
And, as I usually do when I love something, I tuck it away because I want to keep it forever!
Inspired by the challenge, last week I made this:

You know how I love Poinsettia Charlotte rubber stamp from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps! She's so elegant! And she's perfect for this notebook!

My favourite embellishments are pearls: I love to put these little details in the corners of my cards or near the image!

Luckily enough, I've just spent a few days at my sister's and I managed to find more notebooks so I was rewarded of being able to use a precious thing tucked away!
And I also managed to find my favourite pearls which were no more available: I bought 10 packets with 80 pearls each... 800 pearls! Do you think I'll have enough for the next 10 years?

This project is for the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: K is for Kept Safe
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge # 127: Use Your Favourite Embellishment

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card - love it - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see your again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really wonderful christmas project.Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Many hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is really pretty. Love the design with the altered notebook with that gorgeous image designed to go with. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete