Sunday, June 16, 2013

Christmas 2013 - Cards # 12 & 13

Yes... you will probably think I'm a bit boring to show you projects with the same image but... I LOVE HER!!!!!

I had actually planned another image for this card but I was not convinced at all it could work (in fact I'm absolutely late for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge # 106 this week). When I saw the challenge theme at ABC Christmas Challenge - Less is More - I decided to use my favourite stamp, Poinsettia Charlotte and the card came out so easily!

Well, let's start from the beginning...

This is the challenge them for Sparkle Creations Challenge # 106, a sketch:

And I made this card:


I had to use one of my favourite Christmas papers from the Make It Merry Collection (October Afternoon)... it's always so difficult to use pretty papers... I'm afraid they finish!!!
But the card came out so easily that it was worth the risk!

I simply added matching a light blue card, paper and ribbon and some red details.

Red and light blue give me a sense of freshness and cleanness!

This card is for the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: L is for Less is More
I loved it so much that I made two copies!

191 to Christmas and 13 cards are made!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours and, yes, she is beautiful - thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenge extra for June - hope to see you again soon (got your comment about GDT - adding you to the list) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the papers you have used are really pretty and the card beautiful....lovely image.
    So glad you joined us for our'L' challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge! And good luck,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete