Saturday, June 15, 2013

Inspiration Saturdays: Take Note!

Last year, I found some lovely tall notebooks in a shop: they had a sturdy cardstock cover on the back, a soft cover on the front, lined pages inside and they were sold at a very reasonable price: perfect to be decorated!


I bought some and, every time I went to that shop, I bought a few more...

I've already decorated lots of them with different images and themes and today I want to show you my latest creation.

I collected some paper and matching cardstock scraps, a few rhinestones, a satin ribbon, tied a bow and printed my image and made this:



This time I chose a colored digi, Wine Toodle from Broken Box Stock: her colors inspired me the color palette for the notebook so I decided that she was just perfect! I added only some red glitter here and there to make her sparkle!
(She is available here in the colored version and here as a black and white digi stamp).

I love when I can embellish something useful as a notebook and make something so pretty!

I'm entering mi notebook into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge: I for Image
Digi Haven Challenge: Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody # 22: Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge # 53: For a Girl

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! LOVE the image and the fun colors you've used! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! :)

    ReplyDelete