Saturday, June 29, 2013

Inspiration Saturdays: Have Fun with Signs

My project this week was created for fun!

I don't have dogs but when I saw this digi stamp from Broken Box Stock an idea came to my mind.

It took a while for me to be convinced that a piece of the paper I found perfect for what I had in mind could be sacrified...

It's a paper from Bella Blvd which I carefully cut and glued to this heart-shaped chipboard plaque to make this:

She is Dog Walker Toodle (available here as digi stamp and here colored). I used my Copics and some 3D dots to glue her in place. A few rhinestones and a bright ribbon to hang the sign and voilà!
It took me more to decide to cut the paper than to assemble the whole sign!

For once in my life I'd love to have a dog to walk to be able to hang this sign on my wall!

This project is for the following challenges:
Crafts and Me Challenge # 138: Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Challenge # 220: Anything Goes + Ribbon
Challenges 4 Everybody # 23: Anything Goes
Crafting for All Seasons Challenge # 55: Make it Girly

3 comments:

  1. A sweet little plaque & definitely worth using your precious paper! Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck and I hope to see you back Wednesday for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete