This week we have a wonderful color challenge for you at Christmas Card Challenges:
Holiday Hues of greens and blues with a touch of light brown:
which I used in this card:
I've had this Pennyblack stamp for ages, their hedgehogs are my fav characters, and I'm so happy to see it in one of my cards!
The stamp is colored with Copics and the background paper is from Wild Rose Studio.
If you played with us last week, check our blog here to see if your project has been chosen as winner or Top 3 and, of course, take a moment to see the fabulous cards from the DT!
You can see them here too:
Alanna Carol Donna Gail Heather Jessica JoAnn Lisa Margo Marsha Monica Shirley Anne Tenia
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Completely Christmas Challenge # 48: Anything Goes + Make a Square or Rectangular Card
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for February: Anything Goes
Fab'n'Funky Challenge # 244: Christmas
Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 249: Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge Jan. 27 - Feb. 02: Anything Goes



So cute and fun.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card....Sweet Penny Black image...Thank you for joining us at Fun n Funky this week....Julieannex
ReplyDeleteThis is just too precious and such a fun take on the colour inspiration.
ReplyDeleteHugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Such s cute image and your coloring is fabulous. Love your card.
ReplyDeleteMonica, cute image! I love your design!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card! I love that image. Thank you for joining in the fun at Through the Craft Room Door.
ReplyDeleteTina DT
Cute cute image and great use of ric rac ribbon to make the road!
ReplyDeleteLovely cute card, I love using Penny Black. Gail xx
ReplyDeleteLovely cute card, I love using Penny Black. Gail xx
ReplyDeleteI too ham happy to see this gorgeous hedgie on your card . I love how the ric rac represents the road and that you have him about to drive off the card. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge with your lovely creation - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT and thanks also for sharing this for CHNC challenge extra for February - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x
ReplyDeleteThank You For Playing With Us At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog This Week , Great Card Good Luck
ReplyDeleteSherry @ Robyn's Fetish DT
hi
ReplyDeletegreat card, love the image
thanks for joining us at CHCC2
greetings Lisbeth
DT-CHCC2