I read about it a few weeks ago and finally it's time for the 2015 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
I entered the Summer Blog Hop (you can reat all about it here) and I wanted to make something for this edition too.
This is what I made:
I chose the adorable Coffee Time - Perfect Blend from Bugaboo Stamps, colored it with Copics and embellished with a ribbon and dots in matching colors.
I've already planned another card for the blog hop, hopefully I can finish it before the hop closes on Oct. 04!
There are already tons of cards, can't wait to start hopping!


How cute are these 2 cups!
ReplyDeleteThis card is adorable! Love the colors too!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
Michele
Ack! Too cute! Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh cute card. Love the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteSuch a happy card, Monica, love your cups! Happy hopping!
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness, this is so super cute! Love it! I think I have this image - might have to dust it off for the hop - thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteSo darn cute and adorable creation, love that fun sentiment!
ReplyDeleteAww...too cute!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is your coffee cup couple! Inspired and inspiring...and the autumn palette is absolutely lovely!
ReplyDelete~c
This is such a happy coffee card! Love those 'hugging' little cups, and that pretty bow. Very sweet. Bev
ReplyDeletecute cups!
ReplyDeleteThis is very precious - love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable cups and sentiment!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome card and sentiment. Love the colors you chose.
ReplyDeleteOMG, how absolutely adorable and I love that stamped sentiment!
ReplyDeleteI love this, it is so cute!
ReplyDeleteLOL I love my PS coffee lol . Cute card. =)
ReplyDeleteAdorable happy card :)
ReplyDeletesuper cute card! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteawwww...look at those happy coffee mugs! Tooo sweet!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Your card is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card, love those cups
ReplyDeleteHugs
Marie dt over at MWLW
xx
I love it! Great and cute card.
ReplyDeletethose images are adorable !
ReplyDeletecute card!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Sweet design and darling images. Love it ♥
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww this is very very very cute!
ReplyDeleteOh this is so cute! I love those smiley face coffee cups - simply adorable! Great job! :)
ReplyDeleteMandy
wmlacroix.blogspot.com
How cute those cups are! Great card!
ReplyDeleteadorable! so sweet!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely too cute!!
ReplyDeleteha very fun card.
ReplyDeleteSeriously cute!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable, like the smiley faces on the cups.
ReplyDelete