Thursday, March 31, 2016

Fun with Tags.

As my readers probably already know, I LOVE making tags!
 
I've had some time recenlty to make some new tags to be added to homemade cookies or cakes.
I made a few sets to give my sister for Christmas along with a mixer and it was time to make some for my shop:
 
 
Since I couldn't decide if it was better in green or in red, I made a red set too:

 
Which one is best?
And this time there's the Italian version too!
The graphic is from Winchester Lambourne, isn't it gorgeous?
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
These tags are for sale in my Etsy shop. If you can't find them or if you would like them in a different color or size, please contact me and I'll be able to prepare something just for you.
 


2 comments:

  1. Love your cute tags - I really like the pop of red behind the images. We're happy to see you at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card! Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete