Friday, March 11, 2016

The Wedding Season is Fast Approaching.

Thinking about upcoming events, I realized that May is not too far and that it was a good thing to start making some new wedding cards.
 
The first is this one:
 
 
In my files she's called "the thin bride" because she's so thin and elegant but her "true" name is actually a bridesmaid: Bridesmaid Toodle from Broken Box.
I used to be in their DT and I enjoyed every minute of it. I still look through their image when I need to make a new card.
Their toodles are absolutely adorable and their brides are no exception!
 
I colored her with Copics and used two papers from DCWV as background. I then needed to add two tiny pearls as earrings!
 
This card is for the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge # 353: International Women's Day
 
  
This card is for sale in my Etsy shop. If you cannot find it or if you'd like it in other colors, please contact me and I'll be pleased to create something just for you!
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card for a pride, lovely!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet card and a great background.
    Thank you for joining our International Woman's Day challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination on this week's challenge
    Dianne x
    IDCB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheeky and cute. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our current challenge. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've created the background. Very pretty bride too. Thank you for sharing it with us at CraFting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete