Thursday, March 17, 2016

My Favourite Chef!

I'm here today to show a new creation with Pierre, the adorable chef from Bugaboo Stamps.
 
You may remember my Christmas Recipe Notebook from a few weeks ago (you can read all about it here) and some new stickers that my Instagram followers may have spotted. Now I have another super cute creation:
 
 
He is Chef Pierre Platter from Bugaboo mounted on a plaque decorated with an old paper from Best Creation with a post-it pad glued next to him.
 
I have a shopping list hanging in my kitchen and I find it very useful... even if it's not as cute as this one... I should make a new one for me too!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenge: Bright and Cheery
Clear It Out Challenge: Theme: Anything Goes / Stash: Patterned Paper over a Year Old
 
 
This shopping list is for sale in my Etsy shop. If you are interested and cannot find it, please contact me and I'll be pleased to help.
 


3 comments:

  1. Awesome project and so nice to see a Bugaboo image being used. Love the idea of this. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's such an awesome idea! I would like one of these two. That chef is such an adorable image! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea - and so practical too! I still make paper lists too! Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete