I'm here today to show a new creation with Pierre, the adorable chef from Bugaboo Stamps.
You may remember my Christmas Recipe Notebook from a few weeks ago (you can read all about it here) and some new stickers that my Instagram followers may have spotted. Now I have another super cute creation:
He is Chef Pierre Platter from Bugaboo mounted on a plaque decorated with an old paper from Best Creation with a post-it pad glued next to him.
I have a shopping list hanging in my kitchen and I find it very useful... even if it's not as cute as this one... I should make a new one for me too!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenge: Bright and Cheery
Clear It Out Challenge: Theme: Anything Goes / Stash: Patterned Paper over a Year Old
Inspiration Destination Challenge # 77: Anything Goes
Not Just Cards March Challenge # 30: Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge March 15-21: Anything Goes
This shopping list is for sale in my Etsy shop. If you are interested and cannot find it, please contact me and I'll be pleased to help.

Awesome project and so nice to see a Bugaboo image being used. Love the idea of this. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.
ReplyDeleteOh that's such an awesome idea! I would like one of these two. That chef is such an adorable image! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea - and so practical too! I still make paper lists too! Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD!
ReplyDelete