Sunday, March 6, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 14 - Color Challenge.

Happy Sunday!
 
We are back with a new color challenge here at Christmas Card Challenges!
 
 
In detail:

 
This is my card:

 
I chose this adorable Susi's First Snow from Marina Neira back in 2014 (!) and I still hadn't made anything with her.
These colors inspired me to finally make a card!
Background papers are from Doodlebug and she is colored with Copics of course!
She's lovely!
 
My teamies have made gorgeous cards this week as usual, check them all here!
Thank you very much for sharing your creations with us last week. you can find winners here!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge: Feature a Creature
 
 
This card is for sale. Please, send me a convo if you can't find it in my shop.


10 comments:

  1. Great composition, and I love that happy bunny.Thanks for joining us at Feature a Creature at Mod Squad Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica :) That bunny is ADORABLE!!! What a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica :) That bunny is ADORABLE!!! What a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image for this delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable bunnycard!!
    Lia, DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, Monica! I love how you layered all the elements and papers, and your Copic coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card! Every single detail compliments the others to perfection :).Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM this week!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Christmas card!! The image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,
    a beautiful card, cute bunny
    Thank you that I took part in the challenge on Scrapping4funChellenges
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a Happy card, lovely!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete