Happy Sunday!
We are back with a new color challenge here at Christmas Card Challenges!
In detail:
This is my card:
I chose this adorable Susi's First Snow from Marina Neira back in 2014 (!) and I still hadn't made anything with her.
These colors inspired me to finally make a card!
Background papers are from Doodlebug and she is colored with Copics of course!
She's lovely!
My teamies have made gorgeous cards this week as usual, check them all here!
Thank you very much for sharing your creations with us last week. you can find winners here!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Crafting for All Seasons Challenge # 121: Add Some Sparkle
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge # 66: Getting Sentiment-al
Mod Squad Challenge: Feature a Creature
Scrapping4Fun Challenge # 60: Anything Goes
This card is for sale. Please, send me a convo if you can't find it in my shop.



Great composition, and I love that happy bunny.Thanks for joining us at Feature a Creature at Mod Squad Challenge Blog.
ReplyDeleteHi Monica :) That bunny is ADORABLE!!! What a fun card!!
ReplyDeleteHi Monica :) That bunny is ADORABLE!!! What a fun card!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute image for this delightful card.
ReplyDeleteAn adorable bunnycard!!
ReplyDeleteLia, DT S4F
Such a sweet card, Monica! I love how you layered all the elements and papers, and your Copic coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful card! Every single detail compliments the others to perfection :).Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM this week!
ReplyDeleteSusan DT
Cute Christmas card!! The image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
ReplyDeleteTina dt
Hey,
ReplyDeletea beautiful card, cute bunny
Thank you that I took part in the challenge on Scrapping4funChellenges
Agnieszka DT
What a Happy card, lovely!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hugs
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com