Friday, March 4, 2016

Hello There!

I'm surrounded by unfinished projects... I'd like to make all the things I have in mind but (luckily?) custom orders force me to leave them aside and work on something else.
 
At least, I managed to finish one of the projects I had been working on recently.
I've tried to make some sneak peeks on Instagram of the coloring and creating process. Being a newbie, I wanted to learn a bit more about the way Instagram works and, thanks to my daughter, I've also found a way to add some details to my pics.
 
Anyway, here's my project:
 
 
These sweet gnomes are from MFT stamps and I've had them for a little while so time has come to make something out of them.
I've found these little signs/magnets in my stash and yes, they are perfect for the gnomes!
 
I covered each sign with a bright patterned paper from October Afternoon, I colored the gnomes with my Copics and assembled everything adding a small wording and, of course, two tiny pearls.
 
I love them! They talk about spring and garden time!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Melonheadz Friends Challenge: Include an Animal (the little snail)
The ABC Challenge: C is for Cute
 
 These magnets are for sale in my Etsy shop. If you can't locate them, please ask!
 


4 comments:

  1. Hee hee cute gnomes, great project and so different. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project! They're so cute! :)
    Have a lovely Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cuties!

    Thanks for joining us at the Melonheadz Challenge this week. Good Luck! We hope to see you join us in future challenges too.
    Barb—DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the most handsome gnomes I have seen in ages and what a great idea. Love them! Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspirations. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete