Wednesday, March 9, 2016

A Guest Designer Spot for Crafting by Designs.

I'm pretty excited this morning because I've been asked to join Crafting by Designs for this week's challenge.
 
The theme is Monochromatic and I made this card:
 
 
These coffee cups are from the Coffee Lovers digi stamps set from Drawn with Character.
I colored them with just a shade of neutrals and assembled the card with papers from Dovecraft.
 
I've a few projects with these cups on my desk, all waiting to be finished! Can't wait to have some time to complete them!
 
Thank you Crafting by Designs for this wonderful opportunity!
 
 I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Clear It Out! Challenge: Anything Goes/Patterned Paper Over a Year Old
Sparkles Monthly Challenge # 77: Something for the Males
 
 
This card is for sale in my Etsy shop. If you are interested, please contact me.

4 comments:

  1. Monica this is just lovely - love my coffee :) Thanks for joining us this week as a Guest Designer at Crafting by Designs! Hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card !
    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges and good luck !
    Maryvonne , DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love myself a good cup of tea or hot chocolate. My friends love a good cup of coffee. Loving the papers and the layout you used to highlight the cups. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie Camp DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love it!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! I hope you'll join us again!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete