Thursday, March 24, 2016

I Love Little Notebooks!

I've recently enjoyed myself creating some little notebooks, perfect to be tacked away in the bag or in the car.
 
I had already made a few but I wanted to make some more.
 
I reached for my patterned paper stash, for some die cuts and stamps and made these:
 
 
This one is probably my favourite, with this funny fish from Taws.
 
Then, one perfect for a little girl:

 
made with one of my stamps from There She Goes.
 
Something yummy for the food lover:

 
made with a cupcake die cut I had in my stash.
 
Then, the last one you may remember from some time ago:

 
made with a fawn (or deer?) die cut I bought somewhere around the web a long time ago.
 
I LOVE to see my collection on the desk this morning!
 
 
These notebooks are for sale in my Etsy shop. Please contact me if you need help in locating them.


2 comments: