Sunday, March 20, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 16 - Photo Challenge.

Happy Spring!
 
Although it's not yet 8 o'clock in the morning, the sun shines and it seems it's going to be a beautiful day!
 
Here we are with a new Christmas Card Challenge and with a new photo inspiration:
 
 
In detail: kraft and white ornaments:

 
This is my card:

 
I chose a bright green card which I covered with a kraft cardstock with green dots from DCWV.
I then cut two ornaments with a Lawn Fawn dies from a cardstock by First Edition and added tiny rhinestones around the sentiment.
 
Although it's not my typical kind of card it's been funny to make it!
 
Have a look here on the challenge blog to see if you are a winner from last week and to check the beautiful cards from the DT.
 
 
This card is for sale in my Etsy shop. Please, contact me if you are interested.


2 comments:

  1. Great take on challenge sample . Those die cut baubles are beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on challenge sample . Those die cut baubles are beautiful .

    ReplyDelete