Happy Spring!
Although it's not yet 8 o'clock in the morning, the sun shines and it seems it's going to be a beautiful day!
Here we are with a new Christmas Card Challenge and with a new photo inspiration:
In detail: kraft and white ornaments:
This is my card:
I chose a bright green card which I covered with a kraft cardstock with green dots from DCWV.
I then cut two ornaments with a Lawn Fawn dies from a cardstock by First Edition and added tiny rhinestones around the sentiment.
Although it's not my typical kind of card it's been funny to make it!
Have a look here on the challenge blog to see if you are a winner from last week and to check the beautiful cards from the DT.
This card is for sale in my Etsy shop. Please, contact me if you are interested.



Great take on challenge sample . Those die cut baubles are beautiful .
ReplyDeleteGreat take on challenge sample . Those die cut baubles are beautiful .
ReplyDelete