Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A Micey Day.

It's been a while since I last bought a stamp to make a card for a challenge.
Due to family issues and custom orders I have little time left for other projects but I long to make something "just because"...
 
This morning I decided I had to finish my card for the Gerda Steiner Designs Monthly Challenge. It's not the first time I buy one of her - adorable! - stamps to enter her challenge but I've never been able to make my card in time...
 
Today, I am ready:
 
 
This little mouse was too cute to resist!
 
I colored it with Copics and used an Avery Elle paper as background together with some matching pearls. The sentiment is from Pennyblack.
 
I LOVE it!!!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
This card is for sale in my shop. Please contact me for any additional information.
 


1 comment:

  1. What an absolute cutie this mouse is and love the scene you created this his drink and the polka dot background. Its a fantastic CAS design and I'm so glad you shared it with us at ATSM!!!

    ReplyDelete