Thursday, May 5, 2016

Under the Weather?

The wording on the card I'm showing you today is really appropriate for this moment. Well, not for me but for my mom who's been a bit under the weather since the beginning of this new year.
 
 
 
I've had this Froggy Lolita digi stamp from Star Stampz (from the shop Spesch Designer Stamps) for a while and I thought it was time to use it.
This little girl has the perfect face for someone a bit "under the weather"!
 
I wanted the image to stand out so I chose a simple background paper and added only a few embellishments. The stamp is colored with Copics.
She's so sweet! And what about the little frog?!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Water, Water Everywhere
 
 
This card is for sale in my Etsy shop. If you are interested, please contact me.


6 comments:

  1. Super cute card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a sweet card.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image to with your sentiment, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this image and sentiment! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Addicted to Stamps & More!
    (Your CCC teamie, Mandy)

    ReplyDelete