Sunday, May 22, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 25 - Candies.

What  yummy challenge we have this week at Christmas Card Challenges!
 
 
Candies!!!

 
This is my card:

 
I'm collecting freebies from AliciaBel for a while now and I even treated myself with some of their cute images but I've never had the time to make something with them.
 
This week it was the perfect theme for their Faery Lollipop digi.
I colored her with Copics and lots of glitter and used a paper from Papermania as background. I also added rhinestones for some more bling!
 
If you want to see more candy-themes cards, have a look here and be inspired!
 
I'd like to enter my cards into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs Challenge: Get Ready for Christmas
 
 
This card is for sale in my shop. If you are interested but cannot find it, please contact me.


8 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and love the sparkle on her lollypop .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and love the sparkle on her lollypop .

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Gorgeous design. Such pretty ribbon too. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting by Design good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is a real sweetie no pun intended, lol. So pleased you shared it with us at CRAFT this week. Good luck and hope you will join us again.
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Wonderful design, I love all the shine. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Love the theme. Thank You for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy

    ReplyDelete