Sunday, May 1, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 22 - 25.

Here I am again today with some inspiration for our Christmas Card Challenge.
 
We have a photo to inspire you:
 
 
Number 25!

 
This is my card:

 
I found this embellishment from The Yellow Bicycle in my stash and made my card around it.
I colored the little elf from MFT stamps (Santa's Elves) with my Copics and some glitter, then chose my background paper (Doodlebug).
I love the colors!
 
Don't forget we have a DT call going on: click here for further info.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Simon Says Challenge: Anything Goes
 
 
This card is for sale in my shop. Please contact me if you are interested.


5 comments:

  1. This card makes me smile :) I love to see Christmas cards all year long, and this one is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week :)
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Monica! I love your choice of patterned paper in the background, and the calendar is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute Christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made a lovely project for our 'All Things Cute' Challenge over at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for take part in the challenge of Scrap n'Dipity, It´s a nice card!

    ReplyDelete