Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Chipboard Crazy - Part 6.

A new week means a new card with one of the chipboard embellishments I'm trying to destash:

 
This time I've opted for a summer theme, with this little boat which makes me happy and dreaming of the sea...
Papers are from My Mind's Eye and Echo Park. I particularly love the sentiment which is the focus of the card.
I'm realizing that I'm destashing lots of paper too...
 
If you want to see my previous chipboard cards, have a look here.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
The Crazy Challenge # 222: Three Layers or More

3 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Fun Day Friday challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. TFS your creativeness with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete