Sunday, May 8, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 23 - Color Challenge.

Happy Sunday to all moms out there!
 
Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
This week we have colors to inspire you:
 
 
In detail:

 
And this is my card:

 
The image is from Handmade Harbour and is called We Wish You a Merry Christmas (of course!).
I printed it on a paper from Pink Petticoat and colored it with Copics.
Since I wanted a very simple look, I positioned it on an olive green card.
 
Have a look at all the fabulous cards made by the DT this week using these frosty colors! You can find them here.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge # 154: Animals + Sentiments
 


3 comments:

  1. I love that sentiment and how you featured it on your card - those little birds are super cute! Great card Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card and I like the way the sentiment is within the scene. Great look and so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card design! and what a fun sentiment image, too. :)

    Thank you for joining our 'Animals plus a sentiment' challenge at Aud Sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete