Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Chipboard Crazy - Part 5.

A new card to show you created while trying to destash some of the chipboard embellishments in my stash (you can find my previous post here).
 
This time I have a more romantic card with Paris as theme:
 
 
Background papers and the card with the Eiffel tower are from October Afternoon. Then, I added a few pearls and a pretty heart and I was ready to start dreaming!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's April Challenge: Travelling/Transport
Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge # 310: Anything Goes
Storie di timbri, carta e... May Challenge: Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge May 3-9: Anything Goes
 
 
This card is for sale in my shop. Please, contact me if you are interested.

4 comments:

  1. mi piacciono molto i colori pastello che hai usato , grazie di aver partecipato al challenge di storie di timbri carta e ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card.Just love the layout and soft colours.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissima card che mi fa venire in mente tutte le volte che sono stata a Parigi ... ah, Parigi! Che nostalgia! Ciao, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love design and papers! Lovely idea little heart on Eiffel Tower!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge May "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete