Friday, May 20, 2016

Chipboard Crazy - Part 7.

A new card this week for the "Chipboard Crazy" series (you can find me previous post here):
 
 
This time I opted for softer colors using papers from W R Memory Keepers.
I then added pearls, a red heart and my fav ribbon. The notes die cut is from Papermania.
 
I'm halfway through the pile of my chipboard cards... I can't believe I made so many!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
This card is for sale in my shop. If you cannot find it please contact me and I'll be happy to help.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I really like the composition of this card. The offset elements work very well.
    Glad you dropped by at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your softer colors, they look great! Very nice card. Thanx so much for joining us at CC&CC! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Crafty Catz DT. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete