The wording on the card I'm showing you today is really appropriate for this moment. Well, not for me but for my mom who's been a bit under the weather since the beginning of this new year.
I've had this Froggy Lolita digi stamp from Star Stampz (from the shop Spesch Designer Stamps) for a while and I thought it was time to use it.
This little girl has the perfect face for someone a bit "under the weather"!
I wanted the image to stand out so I chose a simple background paper and added only a few embellishments. The stamp is colored with Copics.
She's so sweet! And what about the little frog?!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge # 192: Make Your Mark
Crafting from the Heart Challenge # 110: Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge # 108: Anything Goes
Star in My Pocket Challenge: Weather Related
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Water, Water Everywhere
This card is for sale in my Etsy shop. If you are interested, please contact me.

Super cute card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx
Lovely sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
ReplyDeleteCass xx
Lovely sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
ReplyDeleteCass xx
Aww what a sweet card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'.
Susan
Super cute image to with your sentiment, thanks for joining us at ATSM.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this image and sentiment! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it over at Addicted to Stamps & More!
(Your CCC teamie, Mandy)