Friday, June 15, 2012

Back to a Sweet Sketch!

I'm quite inspired this week and I'm managing to make cards following sketch directions: I take a look at one of my favorite challenges and... voilĂ  I make a card!

Today I'm particularly happy because I've just finished a card for a Challenge I entered several times last year: Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

This week we have to follow this sketch:


and this is my card:

I've used Cupcake Toodle from Broken Box Stock, an image I'm never tired to create with and which I colored with Copics and glitter.
Papers are Tea Party from Dovecraft: it's so easy to work with just one paper set! Colors blend beautifully! I only added a punched paper heart to the cupcake, three red rhinestones and a white satin ribbon.

I have some time to create but not enough to check if I can enter other challenges so for today I'm entering it to Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge # 158-45 only!

8 comments:

  1. I love your card this is such a cute image and such pretty papers. I do love the cupcake image, I think cupcakes are so trendy in every country. My mum use to make butterfly cakes as well. Great card and embellishments and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet looking card...look at the yummy looking cupcakes. Love how the image is popped up. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I love these adorable images. Popping your cupcake girl rally makes this card. I love how you added the cupcake in the other circle too. Your papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love the cupcakes! What a great image! My daughter loves it too! I love how you popped her up! So cute!
    Erika SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the Toodles at Broken Box and this one is just adorable with the colors and papers you used! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, that is one adorable card!!!! Love that image! Certainly made me smile! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Sweet . Love your image and such sweet papers. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana @ssw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty, I love that paper that looks like lace behind her. I just found these cute toodles and I love your coloring on her. Great job with our sketch this week.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Patti SSW/DT

    ReplyDelete