Monday, June 11, 2012

Pennyblack Saturday Challenge # 205

Today I've managed to plan some new cards and finish one:


While browsing my challenge list the other day I decided to enter Pennyblack Saturday Challenge # 205: the theme is Red, White & Blue! and it was perfect for what I had in mind.
I love Pennyblack stamps, especially hedgehogs and mice, and when I saw this stamp set early this year, I thought I had to have it!
I wanted a crisp and clean look on my card and this light blue is just perfect!
The striped paper is from Pink Petticoat and I was lucky enough to find a matching ribbon in my stash!

Well, that's all for today. I'll be back soon with a new project for another challenge I'm so exvited about!


3 comments:

  1. Totally adorable image, and love your contrast with the red and the soft blue. Thanks for joining in this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, this is such a beautiful card. Love the paper and your layout, so great effect.
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a super cute card...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete