Today I've managed to plan some new cards and finish one:
While browsing my challenge list the other day I decided to enter Pennyblack Saturday Challenge # 205: the theme is Red, White & Blue! and it was perfect for what I had in mind.
I love Pennyblack stamps, especially hedgehogs and mice, and when I saw this stamp set early this year, I thought I had to have it!
I wanted a crisp and clean look on my card and this light blue is just perfect!
The striped paper is from Pink Petticoat and I was lucky enough to find a matching ribbon in my stash!
Well, that's all for today. I'll be back soon with a new project for another challenge I'm so exvited about!

Totally adorable image, and love your contrast with the red and the soft blue. Thanks for joining in this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
ReplyDeletePauline x
Hi there, this is such a beautiful card. Love the paper and your layout, so great effect.
ReplyDeleteHugs Claudia
wow what a super cute card...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx
ReplyDelete