Thursday, June 14, 2012

Circles!

Last year I made some round tags with die cuts and I wanted to add some new types to my stash.

A few days ago I received my last order from There She Goes Clear Stamps and, while my computer was downloading a few digis, I started looking at one of my new sets and... bang! An idea, a new tag for my collection was  there, waiting to be created.

Luckily enugh, this week challenge at There She Goes is "CIRCLES" so I couldn't postpone my creation and acted immediately:


My idea is that they can be punched and tied to a bunch of flowers or simply glued over a big bow on a chocolate box... everyone needs to say "I'm sorry" sooner or later and this dog is so cute, who can resist?

This set is called Ruh-roh and is perfect for that special touch to a gift or card!

I'm entering them in There She Goes Clear Stamps Challenge # 160: CIRCLES!

1 comment:

  1. Cute tags, Monica! Thank you so much for joining this week's TSG Challenge.:)

    ReplyDelete