It's time for a new challenge at Broken Box Stock and the theme is:
1) Use a graphic form Broken Box Stock to create a paper craft that incorporates STITCHES in your design. The stitches can be real stitches using thread/yarn/etc or they can be drawn onto your craft. You may use a color or digital stamp graphic. Feel free to use our freebies too!
2) Be creative. Be unique!
3) Email a photo (or a link) of your card to email@example.com
Deadline: Tuesday, June 12, 2012.
Prize: Toodle Birthday Calendar (a printable craft)
1) Use a Broken Box Stock graphic as the main image in your craft.
2) Up to 3 entries per person.
3) Follow challenge's design criteria above.
4) We reserve the right not to draw a winner if there are less than 5 entries.
Here's my card for this Challenge:
I've used Ballerina Toodle colored with Copics and glitter and Follow Your Heart (it's a freebie, don't miss it!).
I'm not good at stitching on cards so I drew stitches around the toodle and added a stitched ribbon and bow.
Don't forget to check out the other DT creations and, of course, don't miss the chance to win the faboulous Toodle Birthday Calender!