Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dreaming about the Sea

For the first time this year since the birth of my daughter I won't go to the seaside with my mom...

It was a mother-daughter-niece kind of vacation: the three of us at the seaside, where we used to go when I was a little girl.

This year my mom has decided to stay at home for family problems and my daughter and I stay at home too, it wouldn't be the same without her.

Even if when I left for this vacation I wasn't completely happy for it was not too exciting for me, this year I feel a bit sad...

So I decided to make this card to cheer me up a bit:

This funny digi stamp is from Bugaboo Stamps and I glued it on an easel card I bought from the UK. A light blue paper and some waves made with an acrylic stamp and colored with Copics make the perfect sea for this crab!

I'm entering this card into the following Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 222: Here Comes Summer!

and

Raise the Bar Challenge # 107: Hello Summer!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely fun summer card. thanks for playing along with us at CCTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a beautiful job creating this card.

    ReplyDelete