Saturday, June 16, 2012

Red, White and Blue... Again!

As I told you yesterday, I have some time to make new cards but little time to check if a card may fit more than one Challenge...

...and, in fact, this is the second Red, White and Blue challenge I'm entering this week...

.... with two different cards!

Here's the new one:

I've used America Toodle from Broken Box Stock: I colored it with my Copics but there is also a colored version available in the shop if you prefer.
Papers are from an old stash from Sizzix and they match perfectly!
A few rhinestones here and there (yesterday I found some cheap & lovely packets of rhinestones in a Dollar shop and had to use them immediately on my card!), glitter everywhere on the hearts and stars and... voilà... another card finished!

It's SO easy to work with these Toodles... maybe because I recognize myself in most of them!

I'm entering this card in:
Cupcake Craft Challenge # 196 - Red, White and Blue

and

Sarah Hurley Challenge # 68 - Red, White and Blue

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card and such a lovely layout and added detail! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Sarah Hurley this time, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy on my sidebar if you would like to enter (www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete