Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Cuties

Last month I bought a lovely set of digi stamps over at DigiStamp Boutique and I've just finished to make a set of two cute little cards.

The first one, in bright colors:


The other in more deep, elegant colors:


The set is called Simply for Christmas and my idea was to make one card with each image. I'm busy with some commissions so I decided to show the first two before it's too late for Christmas!

I used little white cards, added a cardstock panel behind the images colored with Copics and glitter. A pretty ribbon and a button and voilà a lovely card!

I have a tip for you: I had these lovely sets of small cards with envelopes but the cards had no folds and so I decided to make a folded card out of white paper and cut the original card in a panel, lightly smaller than the front of my white card. It matches the envelope and the card has a fold!

I'm entering the following challenges:
DigiStamp Boutique December Customer Competition: Anything Goes with a DigiStamp Boutique image

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous snowman card, love the gorgeous green and stripe ribbon.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs..

    Luv CHRISSYxx
    [love the wee penguins too...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of them :) the images are cute and I love the ribbons
    Thanks for joining us at LTC
    Hugs Klair xx

    http://kraftylittlebox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both such a great "Holiday Cheer" cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous and cute cards :) love them both.. both so cute and colourful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas cards and great layouts.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Crafty Sentiments Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are wonderful...Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Create. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super adorable! Truly love them! Thank you for joining us this week over at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC DT

    ReplyDelete