Saturday, December 15, 2012

Snowman Fun!

Last week it snowed.
Quite early this year.
After a long, warm fall, we found ourselves freezing and wearing gloves.
I'll never get used to cold weather...

It seems that this year I fell the urge to use all my forgotten stamps to make at least one Christmas card before Christmas.

Inspired by our recent snowfall and by the theme of some challenges I've found, I've created this card:

I've chosen a funny digi stamp called Snowman's Laundry Line from The Stamping Boutique. I wanted the outfit to be the focus of the card so I've chosen papers in soft tones with discreet patterns.

I'd like to enter the following challenges (hoping that a snowman's outfit and some melted snow mean "snowman"...):
City Crafter Challenge # 139: Snowman Fun (and I think this image is really funny!)
ABC Challenge # 8: Let It Snow

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute! ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. what a really cute card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenges. Hugs Xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! What sweet image and fun colors. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this image is sooo cute! Darling card and great layout! Thanks for playing along this week at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute but I am having a hard time finding the snowman, LOL! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute cute image and fun card!

    Thank you for participating in ABC Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the snowman layndry line adorable!!!Thank You for sharing your adorable card this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is this. What a cute card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete