Friday, December 14, 2012

How Cute is this Dog?

A while ago I treated myself with a new stamp from Lili of the Valley called Pup with Stocking but I didn't have time to make a card with it until today!

This time, I've used more traditional colors, reds and greens:

On a cream card, I've used DCWV papers, dark green satin ribbon and the stamped dog, colored with Copics and glitter.

Isn't it sweet?

This card is for the following challenges:
Lili's Little Fairies Challenge: Something New (the stamp)

and

Here Come the Boys Challenge # 42: Anything Goes Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just gorgeous hun, thanks for sharing your new stamp with us at Lili's Little Fairies for our Something New challenge. Hugs, Fairy Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh this is so sweet! Thank you for playing and sharing your creation with us at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck! Woo x

    ReplyDelete