Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Holidays! At Broken Box Stock

A GREAT new challenge at Broken Box Stock: Happy Holidays!

We all need Christmas cards so why don't create one for this challenge?

As a DT member this month I created two cards, it was difficult to choose just one so I sent both!

This is the first one I made a while ago:

I used a new easel card I had just bought and added these sweet little shops all dressed up for Christmas which you can find here. It's a freebie so hurry up and create the sweetest Christmas card!
Mine is light blue and shops are colored with Copics and, of course, glitter!

After having made this card, I received a new Toodle and... bang! I had a crush!

She is Gifts Toodle and exists as digi and in a colored version. I love her! All those gifts and bags, the pretty dress,her tights and, of course, her earrings!
I printed a giant version of the Toodle (the beauty of the digi stamps... being able to make any size you want!) and colored her with Copics and glitter. I decided to use two non-Christmas papers from my favourite Doodlebug collection: Sweet Cakes: these colors are perfect for Christmas too!
This bright and cheerful card makes me happy in these gloomy and very non-Italian days: it's been raining heavy for a long while, my daughter's school is partially flooded and... well, somewhere else in Italy conditions are even worse. Let's pray for them all this will be a happy Christmas despite all the difficulties.

Back to the challenge now! Here are the rules:
Challenge Directions:
Make a holiday card.

Broken Box Stock Digital Stamps:
You don't have to use our stamps but we love it when you do! We have hundreds of digital stamps, click here and check them out!
.
FREEbies:
Check out our freebies too! View our entire freebies collection here.

 
Deadline: Thursday, December 13, 2012 @ 5:00pm

Prize: 3 FREE digital stamps from our shop at http://www.brokenboxstock.com/ (your choice!)

Challenge Rules: 
1) Follow the challenge's specific design criteria above.
2) To enter your card in the challenge, use our "inlinkz" link tool below.
3) No back linking.
4) Up to 3 entries per person.
5) Subscribe to our blog so you know if you win (winners must claim their prizes by emailing us, we will not reach out to you)!
6) We must have at least 5 entries to award a prize.
 
Don't forget to be inspired by the gorgeous creations of the DT! Check them all here!

No comments:

Post a Comment