Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Well, we're here at last!
Tomorrow it's Christmas!
For a card maker like me it's more than the most important holiday in the whole year, it's a sort of finishing line.
Cards are made, Customers are served, gifts have been bought (I still need to buy one or two...), family is preparing dinner, the house still needs to be cleaned and everything is fine.
And... In a week or two, I should be ready to start again!
I've been making cards for Christmas for most of the year, thinking about the particular atmosphere of December and of this precious holiday!
My favorite time of the year is quickly passing by and this makes me a bit sad as usual: I've always enjoyed the preparations of a party than the party itself and for Christmas it's more or less the same.

I want to thank all my loyal Customers of my Etsy shop, ebay auctions and daWanda shop and wish you all

My Best Wishes for Christmas and for a Fabulous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment