Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Singing Carols

I don't know why but one of my favorite images for Christmas is someone singing carols.
Even when I watch Christmas movies (my favorite pastime for Christmas), I love to see a group of people singing near a lamppost or in front of a house.

That's why when I saw this stamp, I had to buy it:

She is the lovely Wryn Goes Caroling digi stamp from Tiddly Inks and, inspired by this week's challenge theme at Tiddly Inks, I colored her in soft blues. Isn't she cute? I adore her!!

This card is for the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks Challenge # 100: Make it like Pops (color + theme)
Cutie Pie Challenge # 33: Cutie Christmas
Jingle Belles Challenge: Anything (Holiday) Goes

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable...how sweet is that image!!! Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love that Tiddly Inks image and fab colours.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Cutie Pie this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable and beautiful card! Love the details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I think the blues are fantastic with Caroling Wryn. Thank you so much for joining us this challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very lovely card! Love the gorgous blue you used and that bow is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very pretty!
    I love the blues and your layout too.

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen - DT for Tiddly Inks!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is gorgeous I agree. Thanks for entering the challenge with Sarah Hurley

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow this is wonderful, I love the layout.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such a great blue card with one of my fav Tiddly stamps :-) Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and Merry Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Such a cute image :) thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous sweetie, thank you so much for joining in with the make it like "Me" challenge, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete